Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
valerio81

.lis extension files

5 posts in this topic

Hi there.. i dont know if this is the correct place where to put my ask.. i have a .lis file where there is a list of variables with comment.. this file was written by another programmer but i cant open this file correctly.. he tolds me that he created this with a program like "gostart" but i dont find it on the net.. someone know how to open?? i've tried also with notepad but there was some problems... thanks to all bye valerio Edited by valerio81

*.LIS is listed as two known types: LIS Structured Query Reporting (SQR) Output LIS Compiler Listing File Still I wouldn't know which program opens these but perhaps it rings a bell for you !?

someone tolds me that maybe this file was generated by Omron SSS or LSS software.. now i've control the plc directory and i found this kind of files.. ***.lis ***.bas ***.dat and the PLC was a CH200 some ideas to read this lis files??? bye and thanks Edited by valerio81

A friend of mine gave me a program called "textpad" some time ago the version I have will open just about any text file if that is of value to you. I am unsure of the version I have its at work but there is an up to date trial at www.downloads.com. Best of Luck

The old TISoft software, made a .lis file also, it was a cross reference in plain text. I open up files like this all time. The easiest way is to use the built in Windoze text editor. Launch wordpad then open the file, you will have to change the selection filter to anyfile. While notepad will work also, wordpad usually handles the dos formatted files better. It also works well with unix text files.