mr_shadow

GOT1000 (GT1150) PC COMMUNUCATION PROBLEM

4 posts in this topic

Hi all; I'm a new user of mitsubishi and i'm trying to program GOT1000 but i don't have the original programming cable i made a 5 meter cable with the connections like below female1 female2 2------------------->3 3------------------->2 5-------------------->5 4--------------------->8-6 (8 and 6 short circuit) 8-6 --------------------->4 (8 and 6 short circuit) Is that connection true?because i don't have enough time to wait the original cable if it is true or if i made the true one what must be the communication settings of COM port of PC. Because when i try to test the communication in the GT-designer VER2.27 it says you couldn't establish a communication Check the cable or check the port settings, but as there is no STANDARD OS in the GOT i couldn't check the port settings of GOT. Is it possible to see these settings without a STANDARD OS. If anybody help me withe this problem i will be happy.

mr shadow, The best to use is a USB cable. These cables are available at a normal PC shop and will allow much higher communication speeds to/ from the GOT. Also, using the USB will allow you to still interface to the PLC through the GOT. Regards, WayneS

I agree a USB cable is much easier. If not you probably need the following cable It's for connection a GOT1000 to a Mits PLC via RS232 but that has the same port as a PC.

hi mr. shadow, the connection that you mention above is true, i have tried follow your explanation is works. prwviously i have same problem ,now is solved.