Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

Allen Bradley Automation Fair 2003

3 posts in this topic

I sometimes get e-mail asking about getting some training or more training for PLC stuff for Allen Bradley. We I have a suggestion now that comes at the right timing. Allen Bradley Automation Fair 2003 is coming up in Novemember. Go to the website and REGISTER. It's free. http://www.ab.com/automationfair/ Then checkout the FREE hands on labs. http://www.ab.com/automationfair/handson_2003.html All you got to do is get yourself to the show. You'll get some AWESOME information for the hands on labs if you attend. It's a really great show for the newbie PLC guy. I promise!

When you say newbie,how new do you mean?I am maintenance mechanic wanting to learn more about plcs.Some of those hands-on seminars look like just the right thing.I would hate to misread something though and waste someones time or take someones place if its not meant for greenhorns. These were the ones I was interested in.If you have the time could you post your thoughts on knowledge levels needed to attend the seminars listed.I sure would appreciate it. PLC Basics Room: 103C • Instructor: Peter Preis This lab will present the basics of PLC control using CompactLogix, one of the most powerful small controllers on the market. Students will learn to create, monitor and control a basic PLC application using RSLogix5000 programming software. Basic Drive Programming Room: 101B • Instructors: Rick Anderson, Dave Glaser Learn the basics of drive programming using the newest family of Allen-Bradley drives. In this lab, PowerFlex drives will be programmed with both device programmers and PC software tools. Photoelectric Sensor Solutions for Part Detection Room: 102D • Instructor: Jon Spry This lab will focus on application of different sensing technologies (Adjustable Back/Foreground suppression, Fiber Optic, Forks, Through Beam) on a difficult part detection application (irregular-shaped target). Thank you, Rolf

Our Company Is attending the Automation Fair in NOV (Can't Wait) Http://linuxguy.8k.com MY-SITE Under Personal Pics is my Mug shots, See me there.? Yell-out LINUXGUY, Ill talk to ya, Im looking forward to meeting you, Sr Sotware Developer. "Services Unlimited,Inc"