Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Noely

Uploading From SLC 5/03

7 posts in this topic

Hi Just wondering that when i upload from a plc that i haven't accessed before, the program minus the rung edits comes up. Is there any way of getting the rung edits uploaded aswell.

Had the edits been accepted yet?

If edits have not been accepted they do not exist anywhere in the PLC memory, they exist only on your computer.

If by rung edits you mean comments and description. Then the ansewer is no. They are in the .rss file in your PC. Or someone's PC ( if they added comments and description)

No Reason being the description/rung comments are not stored in the PLC so unless you have the original software or a csv with the comments then you are stuffed.

If I'm following the original question, he's not asking about descriptions or comments. (I think) he's asking about pending-but-not-compiled edit zones in the PLC's memory. I can't see any reason why those wouldn't be sent along with the rest of the program when you upload. Seems like they sure SHOULD be! Noely, please tell me if I'm correctly following what you're asking.