Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cascahuete

Cx supervisor data logging

9 posts in this topic

Hello Tt is working with the cx-supervisor and has obtained to create "Dates Log" but I want that they are believed the same as the "Dates Log" files of Excel. Themselves that it can export themselves since "Dates Log Export" but I want that they be generated of form automatica as it they do the "DataLog". It is trying to utilize "Add Database Link" but not it with himself Please help me. scada.zip

CX Supervisor no tienen su propia base de datos. Usted debe usar un programa como el siguiente. El siguiente es un extracto del Capítulo 11 en Bases de datos en el Supervisor de CX. ¿Tiene usted los manuales? Las facilidades de la Base de datos del supervisor de CX proporcionan el acceso rápido y transparente a muchas fuentes diferentes de datos, vía una tecnología de base de datos llamó la ACTIVIDAD. El diseño de la base de datos no se cubre aquí, cuando es un sujeto grande explicado completamente en cualquiera de los muchos libros disponibles. Se asume que reveladores que usan estas facilidades de la base de datos tienen un conocimiento de trabajo de bases de datos. Las Funciones comprensivas de Escritura de Base de datos permiten el acceso completo de la base de datos. Las fuentes de datos que se pueden accesar depende de los Proveedores de Datos instalado, pero puede incluir: ? la Sra Acceso ? la Sra Sobresale ? Visual FoxPro ? dBase ? ODBC para el Oráculo ? la Paradoja ? de SQL Camarero ? los archivos de Texto (en TXT y formato de CSV) :D   CX Supervisor does not have its own database.  You must use a program like the following.  The following is an excerpt from Chapter 11 on Databases in CX Supervisor.  Do you have the manuals? CX-Supervisor Database facilities provide fast, transparent access to many different data sources, via a database technology called ADO. Database design is not covered here, as it is a large subject explained fully in any of the many books available. It is assumed that developers using these database facilities have a working knowledge of databases. Comprehensive Database Script Functions allow complete database access. The data sources which can be accessed depends on the Data Providers installed, but may include: ? MS-Access ? MS-Excel ? Visual FoxPro ? dBase ? ODBC for Oracle ? Paradox ? SQL Server ? Text files (in TXT and CSV format)  

Hello I understand. My problem is that I have to obtain that the files that are generated with the "Dates Loging" they be seen in excel. For now files of form are created periodica but in a format in which alone can be seen with the "Dates Log Viewer". It can export it to excel utilizing the "Dates Log Export" without problems. But.. it is possible that they are believed automaticamente in format Excel?? It is what I need that each I gave a file is believed in excel where the temperatures appear. Thanks by your aid. I expect to to have explained well. A greeting thanks

La función de escritura de ExportLog usa las convenciones siguientes para archivos separados de coma automáticamente engendrando de valores para la exportación: Todo filenames engendrado de CSV contendrá por lo menos el "Los datos Ponen el nombre" + "timestamp" Y un. la extensión de CSV. CSV es un formato que es reconocido directamente por paquetes de spreadsheet tal como Sobresale y puede por lo tanto sea abierto y es considerado con esta aplicación. e.g. MyData Set1999011214.csv Todo estas órdenes exportarán todos los datos en el archivo especificado, para el conjunto denominado de datos al archivo denominado de la salida, en el formato especificado. Los Ejemplos típicos: ExportLog ("Balloon", "*")     o ExportLog ("Balloon", "Altitude,Fuel,Burning,Lift,Group 1" "CSV-BDTM",0, la "output")     o ItemList[0] = "Altitude" ItemList[1] = "Fuel" ItemList[2] = "Burning" ItemList[3] = "List" ItemList[4] = "Group 1" ExportAndViewLog("Balloon", ItemList, "CSV-BDTM", 0, "output") Vea la Referencia de Escritura de Supervisor de CX que se incluye con cada guía de la instalación de Supervisor de CX. ;) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----- The ExportLog script function uses the following conventions for automatically generating comma-separated values files for export: All generated CSV filenames will contain at least the "Data Set name" + "timestamp" and a .CSV extension. CSV is a format that is recognised directly by spreadsheet packages such as Excel and can therefore be opened and viewed with this application. e.g. MyData Set1999011214.csv All these commands will export all the data in the specified file, for the named data set to the named output file, in the format specified. Typical Examples: ExportLog("Balloon", "*")     or ExportLog("Balloon", "Altitude,Fuel,Burning,Lift,Group 1" "CSV-BDTM",0, "output")     or ItemList[0] = "Altitude" ItemList[1] = "Fuel" ItemList[2] = "Burning" ItemList[3] = "List" ItemList[4] = "Group 1" ExportAndViewLog("Balloon", ItemList, "CSV-BDTM", 0, "output") See the CX Supervisor Script Reference which is included with every CX Supervisor installation directory. ;)

Already it has obtained it!! thanks by your aid. A greeting since Spain and we will follow in contact. A greeting David

Does not arrange Data Logging. Than it is possible to replace it?

Explain yourself, please.

Another alternative is to simply write the values to a text file that you create with script. This file can be saved as a csv file.... i have done this numerous times... Just a thought....

Excuse for my bad English. Does not arrange: There Is no opportunity of creation of record in Data Log on Request in Supervisor (analog in PLC point). In Data Logging there is no adjustment on axes for items in RUNTIME. There is no opportunity of sample of the necessary time interval. A daily file != 24 hours file. Wished: Thought that there is more flexible software for viewing and work with the data P.S. CX-Supervisor v1.11 Data Logging.ocx v1.6 Edited by Andrey Zhuk