Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Aldo

C200H-CPU21V

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Mr Jay/anybody I have problem when replaced the C200H-CPU21V with C200H-CPU21/22, there is error "I/O over Unit", the old system just used C200H-ID212 3 pcs, C200H-OC222 1 pc and C200H-OC225 1 pc, but when i used the other C200H-CPU21v (my customer have 9 machines which used it) it's OK, no error, How could it be? i didn't ever heard about C200H-CPU21v before, anybody could help me to solve this problem. Have you manual for C200H-CPU21V? Thank's alot

Never heard of C200H-CPU21V! Can you post a picture?

The only difference between C200H-CPU21 and C200H-CPU21V is screw terminals on the power supply. Did you buy the C200H-CPU21 new? If not, it might have an I/O table registered. You may need to clear the I/O table.

Here is the remedy for I/O Unit Over, but it does not make sense.

Well, I keep finding more info.

Hi Mr jay, I can't post the picture until now, because i have to get permission to take the picture from my customer, but i will try to take the picture. After some analize that i have done, may be the problem is something wrong happened in the new PLC (C200H-CPU21), because when i tried using C200H-CPU01 it worked properly. By the way thank's alot for your intention