Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
loosewire

Indramat Visual Motion 9v14

5 posts in this topic

Anyone have any experience with Indramat Visual Motion programming using the PPC controller? I have an application where I want to use the ELS command for a particular part of the process and have developed a list of questions. Thought maybe I would put the word out and see.

I treat mysef as Indramat expert, but can't help too much. Last time I used VisualMotion about 5 years ago for CLC and couple new versions released since and I forgot it also. I can't help. But if you call Chicago guys they should be able to help. I normally talk to application engineers there, not customer service. They are really knowledgeble and respond to all questions. If anyone needs advice on other Indramat drivers and controls ask me, I should be able to help: MTC200, CLM, DLC, DIAX04, DDS2, Ecodrive, software. Alex
1 person likes this

PLC_Cables, I am using Ecodrives with Sercos interface to the PPC, so if I run into any questions I'll see if you can help. Any familiarity with DriveTop software?

loosewire: Yes, I did a lot of work with DriveTop for Ecodrive and really like it. No matter what fieldbus interface you have Drive top changes SERCOS parameters which is a base of all Indramat drives. NO help with PPC controller, sorry. Alex micromet@adelphia.net

Hello, I need a visual motion software, do you know how can I get it ?

thanks

1 person likes this