Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patb63

Drawing Blocks for 90-30 and 90-70

6 posts in this topic

Did a quick search and didn't see this posted before. I'm on a jobsite and don't have high speed access to verify those results. Anyway, my question is: We're getting ready to do a couple of projects involving the 90-30 and 90-70 GE Fanuc proccessors. Where can I go to get drawing blocks of the I/O modules to complete our drawings? I would prefer to have them in AutoCad LT format, but can use the regular AutoCad format. Thanks for any replies. And, to whoever it applies to, I really appreciate having this source of information for getting my job done. This site is a big help.

Which ones do you need? I got some post the part numbers.

You can go here http://globalcare.gefanuc.com/ and search "CAD 'part number'" You will need your GE SSO, or get one.

Thanks guys for the responses. RussB, I'll give that a shot. Didn't know what to use for search criteria on the GE site. Chakorules, if I don't locate what I need, I'll send you the part #'s for what I'm looking for.

AutoCAD Electrical has GE I/O cards.

chako, I'm looking for the following: 16 pt AC input card 16 pt AC output card 32 pt AC input card 32 pt AC output card 32 pt DC input card Genius 16 pt input block Genius 8 pt input/output block Thanks.