Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Jim

help with GSM modems and Mitsubishi

4 posts in this topic

Hi, i wanna know if someone have any information about GSM/GPRS comunication for mitsubishi PLC's, alpha and FX's series. i have a sony-ericsson GSM modem, and i was trying to use the GSM feature in alpha2 PLC's with this modem, i initialize the modem with the AT commands, and looks like everything ok, but at last time send me a "unknow error" ; so i wanna know if its something on the software or if someone know a modem. or something.. maybe if someone know any extra information for GSM/GPRS in mitsubishi aplications, let me know please.. tanx goodvibes

Have never used a GSM modem with Mitsubishi kit, but I do know that Mitsubishi had a lot of problems with their ordinary modems in the UK and now specify using Westermo modems, which are very good, rock solid and with excellent tech support. I think there's quite a few quirks which may catch you out when using modems with Mitsubishi equipment ......

Hi Colin, what do you mean with "their ordinary modems" ? The Mitsubishi MIM-A01/MIM-G01 products ? These modems are sold especially for Mitsubishi PLCs, and are therefore 100% compatible. We have serveral documents with setup examples on our website: http://www.tixi.com/index.php?id=66&L=1. Attached is a special document with setup examples for Mitsubishi MIM-A01/MIM-G01 connected to a FX PLC. MIM_with_Mitsubishi_FX.pdf

hi tixi... i didnot find the example. kindly share your example. as now a days . i working on mitsubishi plc parameters send by sms through gsm module then on receiving end received it through gsm module on pc and trend , report package .

kindly guide me . through this .