Followers 0
pseudoquas

TWControls avatar change

TWControls avatar change   34 votes

1. 1. Shall the avatar of TWControls be:

• The previously selected munchie red devil face
    • The currently selected Joe Cool Snoopy
    • A heretofore unselected but more appropriate avatar

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

36 posts in this topic

Whereas TWControls is a crucial member of this forum. Whereas his essential advice has always been associated with a scary red munchie face. Whereas the abrupt change in avatar may cause anxiety in the many who seek his advice, this poll asks TWControls to submit to the opinion of the majority regarding the essential identity association of TWControls.

I didn't think you would go through with it Well let's see what happens. I'll do what ever gets voted

The devil thing always freaked me out...That's why I never participated in this forum ...but now with the snoopy, I feel more at ease, but the real devil is lurking inside , The change was good, keep it... Edited by geniusintraining

Snoopy's not only cool, but he's got a lot of stuff in that dog house... I say keep it!

TW Are you now a wolf in sheep's clothing? I don't know you, but I want to say thanks for all the good advice. I've learned a lot in here. Really that is for everyone, thanks for all the help.

I prefer my weapon of mass destruction..... But I think snoopy is pretty cool too.....

So what's the person who said neither think?

I guess i'm the lone "1". I think the switch was just a little to extreme. Going from the "scary red munchie face" looking thing to Snoopy. Just having trouble grasping the new avatar after the old one. I vote for something in the middle maybe a "Scary Snoopy" (not exactly sure what that is) would work for me.

Well I've been hunting and can't seems to find a scary Snoopy. Anyone have any ideas?

What about Snoopy the Vulture? I always liked him as the vulture because you never knew what he was going to do, but you knew he was watching... Remind you of anyone?

To One and All: We must have a quorum, perhaps at least 100 votes, to make the will of the majority known. Please Vote! Otherwise, you may be prey to future TWControls wanton avatar changes. Who knows what will be next: A Barbra Streisand avatar. A screaming Hillary Clinton avatar...the possibilities are endless and frightening!!! Edited by pseudoquas

come to think of it i like the idea of him having the ....

Ok Sleepy here you go. I can't find a good Snoopy Vulture. Anyone know where I can find one?

Here's the scariest Snoopy I found.

Yes for a Snoopy it is scary, but, no offense, that's an ugly Snoopy too. Can we find both in one avatar?

I'd rather see the devil then that snoopy and i'm a republican so please no Hillary Clinton

Ok we will take the Hillary out for Genius and remove ssommers vulture. So here's the avatars now

Hi folks...I voted to go back to the "red munchie face" , although I like the snoopy. It's just what I usually look for to read TW's posts, the same with Ron's jack o lantern. But I'll adapt to what ever avatar TW uses. Later....Todd

Here ya go TW mate....the best of both worlds

LOL!!! Now that is probably a more accurate representation I think you are on to something

Well there haven't been any votes in a while and no ones commented on Sleepys avatar design so I guess Snoopy wins

Keep it!! I am just barely used to Snoopy and I am affraid I can't take another transformation

Ok, by the way, what is your avatar?