Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cauchy

"if" structures using

9 posts in this topic

M8000 -------------- -ll---------------[<> D0 D8] -------- [MOVP D0 D8] -------------- I know that's mean but, I couldn't use that inequlity. where can I find list of this middle "if" structures and using manuel? for FX PLCs...

For which FX series PLC? The manuals vary depending. They are all in the downloads section here. JY992D48301 for FX, FX1, FX2, FXU JY992D88101 for FX1S, FX1N, FX2N, and FX2NC JY997D16601 for FX3U And the code the way you wrote it should work fine. You don't even need the M8000 contact in front of it. In-line compare statements can start the rung of ladder.

If I'm not mistaking, you need to use the CMP (Compare) function to check if a value is above, below or equal to another... Example: CMP D0 D1 M0 If D1 is less than D0, M0 is On If D1 = D0, M1 is On If D1 is higher than D0, M2 is On Hope this helps, WayneS

Thanks Waynes but no. I don't want to compare two statement. That was an example.I want to learn all of In-line compare statements.

Actually Waynes, the newer units FX1s/1n/2n/2nc/3u support inline compares, which is what the code shows him doing. Much nicer as you don't waste 3 bits on the compares. You can just in the bracket symbol say >, >=, <, <= <> or = and the 2 values, and if the comparison is true, the logic will be true.

Hi Crossbow, I have misunderstood the question... sorry cauchy.... All the inline statements are the same as that which you would have used in Turbo Pascal in earlier days (Delphi now). I will post the complete user manual for the FX2N with a page reference to the inline statements. Regards, WayneS

OK, uploaded the complete user manual. link: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=568. Check page 5-217 for the LD compare functions. Regards, WayneS

Hi Waynes. Thanks for help but I coldn't have a look link that you give.I think it's have a problem...

Hi cauchy, I got a message from chakorules informing me that I have uploaded an older file. Crossbow has uploaded a newer version than what I have. Link: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=508. Sorry about that..... Regards, WayneS