Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J-D

NT620C

5 posts in this topic

for a school project i'm working on a OMRON NT620S but i can't manage to get some stuff ont the screen i've been working with some smaller touchscreens in the past so i know that its important to set a control and notify area... my question; if i set PTNotify: DM10 and PTcontrol: DM15, would it be able to work then? if no, any suggestions on what area's to use? if yes, what could be the problem then? Edited by J-D

perhaps anyone who knows where to find a datsheet/catalog for the NT620S?

Goto: http://oeiweb.omron.com/DocumentLibrary.asp Search for: NT620 The manual number is: V033-E1-4 Good hunting! Tig

Don't know how many words the Control / Notify area is for a NT620, but I would just use DM1 and DM20 for instance, that should certainly be enough. I'll see If I have a manual on my laptop. I noticed the US Knowledgecenter which hosts the manual is not working at the moment. You can try though, search for part NT620. ----EDIT I found the manual on the Omron documentation library files. When I got it I copied the whole 8CD box to my HD, 4.4 GB of manuals , not likely to miss a manual when on the road. V033-E1-5 NT620S/620C PT Operation manual It's even a newer version than the one online