Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kempfj

NT620S-ST211B-E

3 posts in this topic

I recently aquired this screen and I'm wanting to test it before selling it. I found out that it is not compatable with AB or Modicon, so I have no use for it. I made the Support Tool cable but can't download useing the DOS software. Can someone please send a sample program to download. since I have no clue how OMRON works. Also I may be able to get some brick type units if anyone is interested. Jay, The program you sent me is for a color screen and I'm not able to convert it.

Hi A) Using the DOS program require 3 basic things: 1) The serial port of your computer must be standard (com1 = 3F8 IRQ4 /or/ com2= 2F8 IRQ3). 2) Operating system should be Windows 98 SE or earlier. 3) The cable should include hardware hanshake. ! - 1 and 2 can be skipped using Windows XP plus a small shortcut icon trick (let me know if you need it). ! - Full cable description is: Computer 9 pin female PT 9 pin male pin 2 -------------------------------- 2 pin 3 -------------------------------- 3 pin 5 -------------------------------- 9 pin 7 -------------------------------- 5 pin 8 -------------------------------- 4 B) Why testing something you don't need. There are basic fanctional test in the display menu, to verify screen operation. Further testing requires display programing plus PLC. Usually you might want to program the PLC as well so it can take a little work, especially if you are not familiar with the equipment. In any case may luck be with you. Gili

Because I want to make sure it works before selling or trading it. Right now everything looks ok; It powers up and says it needs a download. The cable I made matches your drawing. I need a sample application that will work for a non color screen. Anyone care to make an offer? Oh! The brick plc's are the Sysmac C40P, C28K and C20K. And maybe a piggyback type programmer. OOPS! Sorry about the for sale violation, it won't happen again. Edited by Kempfj