Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skidog

Windows XP scrolling in RSLogix 5/500

4 posts in this topic

WindowsXP was installed on our maintenance terminals on the shop floor and since that time we cannot use the scroll wheel on the mouse. The scroll wheel works ok in other applications, but not AB Logix. I've switched between the auto scroll and universal scroll selections already. It's not that big of a deal until you have to look at several rungs. The arrow up/down keys work if your in the left side bar. This helps but I think there has to be a way to enable scrolling, I just haven't found it. Any ideas? Thanks.

I don't have Windows XP on my "programming" laptop, but I do have Windows 2000 Pro. I am using RS Logix 5.2 with a Logitech Optical mouse w/Scroll wheel and I don't have any problems using my scroll wheel in the RS Logix application. I have mine set to Universal scroll.

Depending on how old your hardware may be, you might want to download the latest driver for your mouse if one is available.

I am using 5.20 with WinXP professional and mouse wheel scroll works just fine. I have MS Intellimouse Optical. Try to get new drivers or re-install/uninstall mouse software, if you have one.