Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skidog

Manual for new software

3 posts in this topic

Just purchased a copy of Omron Motion Control interface software (WS02-MCTC1-EV2 CX-Motion V2.0) but did not receive a manual with it. No problem, I'll just download it, not. It's not on the Omron website and a web search turned up 2 matches in Japanese and one in Italian. Would you happen to have a copy in that magic box of yours Jay? Or you could just post the link and I'll take it from there, either way will work. I would have called our local rep but they don't work nights! :*-( Thanks in advance. (I'm trying to connect to it via our ethernet connection or SYSMAC LINK, I can talk to the PLC all day long but cannot see this device. We were using some old DOS software but decided to upgrade. I guess I was hoping to bounce right online with the new stuff but that's not happening. I've been at it for about 2 hours now and still no go.)

See if this is waht you are looking for. Omron Motion Otherwise you may have to contact your local Omron office. Regards

It is my understanding that the only form of manual is the help file itself. Please describe the error messages that you are getting while trying to connect. Also the specific hardware.