Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_shadow

Cj1g Compilation Error

7 posts in this topic

Hello everybody; I'm in trouble in these days i'm making a plc program with CJ1G CPU 42H with some function blocks,i have made some funtion blocks by copy paste from the other ones, ut at the moment when i compile the program it says " Total output image exceeds UM size by 2078 words" when i delete a function block instance and invocation then this error goes and i can compile the program succesfully but i need this function block:) according to your experiences what can be my problem ? how can i solve it have only 8 function blocks, but really i couldn't understand the problem.

the function blocks use a lot of avaiable program steps not dm memory on one job i had heaps of memory left but ran out of steps had to go to next cpu steve

... Have you tried the View | Memory View report - this tells you the current state of the user memory and function block memory usage. If your program is too big, you will see it here. If these statistics are OK, the program should download. Nibroc Edited by Nibroc

Hi everybody; I couldn't come to the site beacuse of the business, but finally i have seen something, my memory is full of FBs and they take too much place in the program memory so i deleted my FBs and converted them to the normal subroutines so i have no problem at the moment, but i afraid my program memory will get full two days later so i want to ask is there any way too add some program memory to CJ1G CPU 42H or not? do i have to change the CPU?

... Unfortunately, you cannot add memory to the CPU. You will need to change to the next model up, either a CPU43 or CPU44. Nibroc

On 3/25/2006 at 6:49 PM, mr_shadow said:

Hello everybody; I'm in trouble in these days i'm making a plc program with CJ1G CPU 42H with some function blocks,i have made some funtion blocks by copy paste from the other ones, ut at the moment when i compile the program it says " Total output image exceeds UM size by 2078 words" when i delete a function block instance and invocation then this error goes and i can compile the program succesfully but i need this function block:) according to your experiences what can be my problem ? how can i solve it have only 8 function blocks, but really i couldn't understand the problem.

You have to Chenge your cpu setting 

1.rights click on project and select Memory Allocation 

2. Select Function Block/SFC Memory 

3. Select Function Block/SFC Memory Allocation 

4. Chenge setting 

Edited by Pnap.ir