Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dexterabad

Cable Problems

5 posts in this topic

im having problems on how to build a cable on AOJ2PCU on mitsubishi.. can u give me some advices and helpful informations about this? another thing is, we dont have the software for it yet.. so im asking all of you if what is the needed software for this type of plc, the AOJ2CPU (mitsubishi) thanks andGODBLESS!!

Hi Dexterabad., Did U mean Communication Cable Mitsu PLC to PC, U can use the SC09, please reffer the detail diagram for it (attach file). or U can contact me at email address : adi_kXspeed.net.id good luck Ady

Dear All ., many of you quote the wiring diagram for Mitsubishi PLC to PC., here. you can find and make it using the IC MAX232 and SN75179., please reffer the attach file. please change the capacitor C1 ~ C5 with 1 microfarad. good luck for using the Mitsubishi PLC. regards Ady RS232_RS422_mitsubishi.pdf

thanks for you attach i will try...

The A0J2 required the old DOS based software called MEDOC. The replacement for the A0J2 was the A0J2H, and it is supported in the more current Windows based software GX Developer. Of course both are completely obsolete and should be replaced with Q Series at this point.