Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KevinK

Panelview Programs

8 posts in this topic

does anyone have a good mpv program i could use for learing off of? I am looking for examples of ways to set up a pv. Even the processor programs would be cool also

What type of PV are you using? PV550, 1000 etc? What type of processor?

panelview 600 i have access to 550 and 1000 also the idea is the same for all typically right?

What is an "mpv" program? If you're looking for an online tutorial, I don't know that there is one. There should be, as A-B has training software for just about everything else! And yes, the concepts are all the same. As long as your panelview isn't a classic 1200, an "e"nhanced, or a panelview plus, you have a standard A-B panelview that is programmed with Panelbuilder32 and you perform the same actions for all of them.

not mpv supposed to be pv (panelview) I have panelbuilder. but i want ideas for different layouts and screen setups. one thing that i noticed is 3d buttons, I have found how to how to make does anyone know?

3D buttons? Make up bitmaps in MS Paint and then use them as graphic images on normal push buttons.

Go to page 101 in the following document: http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/i...gr003_-en-p.pdf It will explain using graphics in a push button.