Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
diotter

Fifo In S5-155u Cpu 928 How-to ?

3 posts in this topic

I'm programming a board cooler for a melamine mill and I was looking for the FIFO fonction but I din't fond any. Is that function is sold by siemens? I try to figure-out a way to program one with the DO function but with an indexer in the pointer, my value won't shift in the menory file (dbxx dw(pointer)) The purpose of this FIFO is to follow the grade, lengt, with... of the board tru the board cooler and to retreive the data at the end of the cooler for grading purpose. I would use as much DB as I got parametre to carry-on. My board cooler got 150 position. I'm shure there is a simples way then to move each data one by one Tanks Diotter

I finally fond the aswer to my question! The shift-register are found in the OB240,241,242 block (found in the manual) I'm used to program those function in the Allen-Bradley PLC but in Siemens! Anybuddy already use those block (any example?) Tanks (I will continue my search) Diotter

no luck for me, the function ob240 do not allow the data to be visualized (exept for a few) and I neek to display each board quality on an operator display ! I know that the S5 is at the end of it's life but compare to A/B PLC5, this PLC need a lot of code the replace the litle fonction box!!! (my opinion) Diotter