Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest molokoton

CJ1M MAD42

7 posts in this topic

Hello !! I need find a Manual about analog I/O MAD42 from CJ1M. I search in Omron website but i cant find nothing. Thanks www.infoplc.org

Here it is: W345-E1-5 CJ1 Analog @ MrPLC.com Download

Thanks Jay Im tray to download this file but i can,t ! The automatic start donload move my browse to de MrPLC download index ! How can i download, thanks

If you had trouble there try this. It will begin to download but you will not see anything until Acrobat opens. Be patient, it is a large file. W345-E1-5 CJ1 Manual

Now yes ! i download OK the Manual. I,m programing with CX-Programmer 3.0 and i think it,s posible configurate MAD42 use Tabla I/O Configurate the "Unidad ASCII SIOU/C200H But I can,t see the MAD42 I think it,s posible i need Update my cx_programmer ?? Realy it,s posible configurate the Analog MAD42 using CX_Programmer ? It,s the first time i work using CJ1M and i nedd configurate : 1_ Analog Imput (4-20mA) 1_Analog Output (0-10V) Thanks for the help And sorry about my english !!! www.infoplc.org

I am not sure if it is in the latest version or not but believe it would be. The latest version is 3.1.

OK. I've been waiting to reply to this one until I could check with some European sources. The answer is that it will not be a feature for CS and CJ style analog modules until CX Programmer Version 4. The only support for direct analog setup is with C200H style analog modules mounted to a CS1 style rack. For now, you will have to do this setup through the Data Memories as directed in W345-E1-5 manual.