Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
larry818

Meau Price List?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Does anyone have the new meau price list? Mine is from 2002 and is lacking most of what I use now. Thanks, Larry

Larry Price list for which country??

Hi, USA. It has everything one can get here, and not what one can't. Thanks, Larry

If you can see the product price lists on www.meau.com, then you can download them there. If you cannot see them, or are not a distributor, then the price list is considered confidential info.

Strange that they would consider list prices confidential... Distributor discounts yes, but the list?

We had a copy of the list for download at MrPLC at one time. The only problem with the list was a disclaimer at the bottom: Something about this price list being confidential or something. Because of that disclaimer, we had to remove the price list from the public downloads. I was trying to find someone at Mistu that would allow it back in the downloads section, but never got to it yet.

Being an MEAU employee now, I know that the list is only available on the website if logged in as a user with at least distributor level access. It's not on the public section of the website. i don't know why it's considered confidential other than the fact that it's open to change, and people take it what they read as gospel...