thedoctor

Fal Errors In Omron C20hb

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I have a problem with one of my PLC's model C20HB. After I have connected with the PLC status monitor have displayed FAL error number 9E. I have searched almost everywhere for answer what does it mean 9E and I didn't found anything. Please help me Thank you thedoctor Edited by thedoctor

From Manual #W176-E1-4 Section 9 FAL 9E is a checksum error, AR13.15 should be on. Possible correction: Check Parameter and Parameter Backup areas. Set and back up parameters with system command. Hope this will help
1 person likes this

Thank You very much. I think the problem is solved. Once again thanks...

hi guys, i just want to ask if you have any manual about omron's c20hb-lk201, ive checked the omron's site and catalogs but i did'nt find any.. maybe because its "old".. thank u! :)

check the Hostllink section in this C20H manual. It should be identical. C20H Operation Manual @ MrPLC.com

Hello Jay,

Could you please, resend the Recovery procedure: 9E_Failure_Recovery.pdf ?

Also, do you know the cause/how to solve the Fault 0X FFFB ?

I would appreciate if you could send to my e-mail: maintenance@link2mfg.com

picture 9E and FFFB error.jpg

Edited by CARLA CAMPOS

Thank you so much for the documentation provided. 

Question: Do you know if is this  possible if the PLC C20HB shows short circuit without really be a short circuit? 

I'm working on a machine that is displaying this message fault and I already have checked all the cabling on the machine and electronics devices output such as sensors and I couldn't find any short circuit. There is no fuses blown on the machine, I have measured continuity on the fuses and it is ok. I was wondering about the possibility of an internal short circuit, is that possible? 

In case I find the short circuit, as soon as I correct the short citcuit the PLC restablish automatically or do I nees to perform any reset or something else?

Thank you in advance for the support.

Carla

Edited by CARLA CAMPOS

Posted (edited)

I need an Omon C20HB-lk201 interface board, these days are hard to find something that obsolete years and years ago, can anyone help me to get C20HB-LK201 interface board? using a console programming C200H-pro-27 to check  C20HB-CPU01 " is a "memory error" , it is a fatal error, I need an interface board to clear or correct error by using a computer,  anyone help!!!

I thanks in advance

Edited by qwangjin@aol.com
clear sentence