Guest Ricky

Omron C60H

9 posts in this topic

Hi! How could i connect to an Omron C60H thru serial port? With syswin? with cx-programmer? Only LSS? How must i set the comunications parameters in PLC DMs, hostlink or ASCII? Wich one is the cable that i must use, host computer-PLC? FIT-PLC? NT-PLC? (i've seen these cables in "operation manual for C60H") Thanks in advance

Guest_Ricky: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com Host-computer-PLC

Thank you, but two last questions: I've tried all you said without success, maybe it's because i'm using syswin under windows XP? Do i only have to set dm 220 to configure RS232? Regards. Edited by Ricky

I am thinking that someone has disturbed the settings for the RS232 port using ladder instructions. Do the following: Clear DM900-929 to #0000. Clear DM1900-DM1929 to #0000. Then hand enter the following program at the very beginning of your program and follow the rest of the procedure. This should set your RS232 port to Hostlink 9600,E,7,2. BTW, how are you changing DM values if you can't use the RS232 port. Do you have a PRO27 handheld programming unit??

Now it's working :) It was my mistake, i was connecting SG on the Plc side, to pin 9, instead pin 7. To change DMs i use a programmable console. Thank You for your help. And greetings from Spain.

CxxH PLC was the only PLC that Omron made that uses pin 7 rather than pin9 as SG on a 9 pin connector.

On 7/4/2003 at 7:35 PM, Guest Ricky said:

Now it's working :) It was my mistake, i was connecting SG on the Plc side, to pin 9, instead pin 7. To change DMs i use a programmable console. Thank You for your help. And greetings from Spain.

kindly send me the PIN configuration to communicate with the C60H PLC using syswin on windows XP 

On 8/22/2016 at 6:56 AM, Mohameeed said:

kindly send me the PIN configuration to communicate with the C60H PLC using syswin on windows XP 

Do a search or check the downloads section.  Posting on a 13 year old topic isn't likely to get many replies.