Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Melp

Cannot Install Omron Minilss Program

5 posts in this topic

I've downloaded Minilss program from this site but when I try to install it, it tells me that the source drive must be A or B. Unfortunately on my laptop I have no A or B drive... How can I fix this ? Thanks ! Mel

In short it is an old DOS program and the most simple solution would be to buy a USB floppy disk drive, copy the files to a floppy disk, and install.

Once you down load the files, find them, unzip the contents of BOTH folders labeled "disk 1" and "disk 2", unzip them to a common folder. In that folder run "LSS.Bat" LSS will start up in a small "DOS" window. If you have not used LSS before, this shortcut has some great info on using the software.: http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=244 You may want to purchase Syswin on E-Bay for older Omron PLC's. It runs on windows, much easier to use than LSS. If you are using newer PLC's buy a legal copy of CXP or CX1. Hope this helps. Edited by bluebyu

Neither syswin or cx program SKxx and SPxx logics. Bluebyu It's not LSS we are talking about, it's minilss, it's for SK and SP logics. You do not need to install minilss, it runs fine without intalling. Just unpack it and type minilss. The other thing i've told people in these forums before is that i've personally run it with a pentium mmx (130 or 160 Mhz can't remember) and it worked, but it didn't work with a P2 400Mhz. I didn't try it with a slowdown software (which you might want to try. There's a free software called slowdown, check it out) Btw this forum doesn't work right on mozilla, This thing i'm writing into is ontop of the smiley-ad.

My error, thanks for letting me know.