Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
a-nons

Cx-server Fails To Create Temporary (working)

13 posts in this topic

Need some help from CX expert. I'm use CX 5.0, when I need to make new project it alway show " Failed to create temporay (working) Cx-server project, or the clock of the PC is invalid" Some one can help me to fix it? Thank you in advance a-nons

Sounds like a corrupt CX-Server installation. Is the installation licensed ? I suggest reinstalling CX-Server BTW, you have checked your system clock/date setting I presume ?

Thank you for your help, Yes it is licensed. I has tried re install twice but still show like this, but i did not chack yet for system clock/date. It is set by server. Do you have any another comment?

What are the computer spec's you are tyring to install it on to? What operating system are you running? Did you have a previous version of CX-Programmer installed before? What is the date/time setting of your PC you are trying to install it to?

Perhaps this is your problem. Try setting the time locally.

I had the same problem after installing Nero 7. The registry failed. I try a lot of install/reinstall, different version CX-programmer 5 and CX-One, without success. Finally I try XP Repair pro from http://www.xprepairpro.com/ and this utility fix my registry. ( I try others registry cleaner without succes. Good luck

Hi Lachala, Thank you for your information, I also had installed NERO7.0 before. So, I must be remove Nero7.0 and repair registry right? I will try to do this. Thank you agian

From memory, I didnt remove Nero 7. The crash of registry happen when I installed Nero 7. The utility fix my problems and everything is working well now.

I'm not try yet with your recommendation software. I will try soon. Anyway, thank you again.

Hi Lacharal I has tried to use your recomened software, It found many error on registry then I has fix it by the software. But the CX error stand still. Do you have any another idea?

Hi Lacharal Yes, i has done it, but still not work. By the way, I'm a bit lucky to set up my note book with system restore. So, i has restore the system back to the date before CX error. Now it work well. Thank you for you help.

I found this topic from an Italian forum: The problem seems to be the registration of the file ole32.dll Solution: you need to edit the registry key: Write this: "Regsvr32.exe %Windir%\System32\Ole32.dll" and click on Ok. Click Ok in the dialog box of Regsvr32 I hope this can help! Mike