Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
haiunilever

NT31 upload program to Support tools error

10 posts in this topic

Hi friends, I have an NT31 touch screen (NT31-ST121-EV2). Its system software's version is 3.2 My Support tools software version is 4.0 (or 4.7, I cannot remember exactly). Whenever I tried to upload the program from the NT31 (for backup), the following messagebox always appeared: "The version of NT31 system software and support tools do not match. Please check the version and upload again. Communication aborted!" Does anyone know how to solve it? Please let me know! Thank you very much for your help! Hai

Make sure the type version selection while selecting Upload application from NT support tool matches the actual PT.

I meet with the same problem. NT31-ST121-EV2 system version 3.21. When I want to upload the program with ntst support tool; it gives error like that: the system verison and support tool program doesnt match. But when I try to upload the program with NTST transfer utility, it uploads normaly. I save the program as mmi file. Then I open the nt support tool, ant try to open the *.mmi file. But it gives an error like that : this version of the file cannot be loaded. I use the last verion of NTST (ver 4.84). But ? can't upload the program. I want to upload the program from NT31-ST121-EV2 ver 3.21 and convert it to NT31-ST12*-EV3 ver 4.12. How I can handle this problem?

Hi Version 3.2 / 3.21 are versions which can only be uploaded and downloaded from and into terminals. I know there is a special tool for that. You can not edit or do anything with it, just upload / download. You should contact your omron office. regards, MPM

But the system verison of the HMI (NT31-ST121-EV2) that I want to upload from is 3.21 and the system verison of the HMI (NT31-ST12*-EV3) that I want to download into is 4.12. So I can't download the *.mmi file with nt trasnsfer tool. There was a same panel NT31-ST121-EV2 ver 3.2. I found a system version 3.21. and downloaded into by system installer utility. It is ok. Then you can download *.mmi with nt file transfer utility. But now there is a panel that coded NT31-ST12*-EV3 and sytem version 4.12. I wanted to download the system version 3.21. It doesn't apply. Because of HMI code is EV3, in the system installer menu, you have to select NT31-V3. And I can't find a 3.21 system version database file compatiple with NT31-V3. Is there anyone who knows?

can you send me your program so I can give it a try. which version of NTST do you have, 4.82 is the latest , and can be found in the utility folder of your CD one DVD. Maybe your version is too old. regards, MPM

Thank you very much. I use NTST ver4.84 ( from CXONE 4.22 DVD ) The file is on attechment a.rar

On ‏۱۳۸۴‏/‏۱۰‏/‏۲۶ at 6:07 AM, haiunilever said:

Hi friends, I have an NT31 touch screen (NT31-ST121-EV2). Its system software's version is 3.2 My Support tools software version is 4.0 (or 4.7, I cannot remember exactly). Whenever I tried to upload the program from the NT31 (for backup), the following messagebox always appeared: "The version of NT31 system software and support tools do not match. Please check the version and upload again. Communication aborted!" Does anyone know how to solve it? Please let me know! Thank you very much for your help! Hai

i have same problem. what do me?

please help me

sa.espadan@gmail.com

On 10/20/2011 at 0:42 PM, x_y_z said:

Thank you very much. I use NTST ver4.84 ( from CXONE 4.22 DVD ) The file is on attechment a.rar

^ this.