Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ggrice

Proworx32 V2.0

3 posts in this topic

I currently use GE/Fanuc Proficy Machine Edition for database management (programs and descriptors), access control, and revision history. I use Proworx Nxt for programming. My network currently has 275 Modicon processors/25+ users that must be maintained. When Proficy launches Nxt, it has no way(that we have identified) of tracking changes to the programs other than time-consuming "compare" queries that compares the stored version against the PLC, and then it doesn't tell me exactly what changed w/o further investigation. Also, Nxt is not very stable with Win XP. Does anyone have enough experience with proworx32 V2.0 to tell me if it is a stable, functional application that can accomplish what Proficy/Nxt can't? Any other suggestions?

Hi Greg, If you can call me to discuss what we have available in our PLC WorkShop for Modicon - 32 Bit, I would be glad to discuss it with you and show you how to impliment it, and how it meets your needs. Jim - FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc 262.238.8088 x1054

v2.0 is running very very well on my laptop. I couldn't say them same about the two earlier versions; its come a long way.