Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sohailrabani

CONNECTING A950GOT WITH FX2NC

5 posts in this topic

HI ALL CAN ANY1 HELP ME TO MAKE A CABLE FOR CONNECTING A950GOT WITH FX2NC?????????? I TRIED IT SO MANY TIMES BUT FAILED SO IF ANYBODY OR ANYBODY CAN SEND ME THIS CABLE DIAGRAM I WILL BE THANKFULL TO HIM.HOPE SOMEONE CAN DO IT.THNAKS ALL OF YA

what are you using as connection diagram? what interface is installed on GOT?

A900GOT comes with slew of communication adapters which need to be purchased separately. one has to match HMI<>PLC type of interface, details are in catalog called "Product Selection Guide". I'm using 7th edition. According to page 439, there is bunch of ready made cables of different lengths for either RS422 or RS232 interface. Mitsubishi website has tons of manuals in download section that will have pinouts for all these cables. They are also in the manuals that come with GT Works2. Here is one sample screenshot from manual SH(NA)080255C:

dear panic mode.thanks for your information but i already developed a cable for got950 to fx series without adapter so if you need the connections pleas send me your email i will psot to you thanks anyways take care

you can always post it here