Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Peter

E5CK or E5CK-T

2 posts in this topic

i have an omron e5ck or e5ck-t, i dont know which type. i use RS-485 for communication. it accepts commands like "@003020001" (remote control) or "@002010200" (SP) (+FCS+13 of course) i would like to achieve these two things: 1. heat up to #T in #m minutes 2. keep the temperature at #T for #m minutes ^this is not a sequence, i have to do these several times, so i guess i need to set only step0 at once. i cannot try the code i write, i have to send it and it MUST WORK! is the following algorighm correct? i turn the heater on... 1. i set it for remote control "@003020001" do some other automation stuff... 2. do i have to change modes or something like that here? 3. do i have to set the pattern number? "@005000001" 4. i set the step number to one "@005600001" 5. i configure the 0th steps SP, ramp rate and time "@00505####" "@00506####" "@00507####" 6. i set the time unit of the ramp rate "@005570000" 7. i set the end condition to reset "@005550000" 8. do i have to change modes or something like that here? 9. can i start the program with "@003000000" i wait... 10. i stop the program with "@003000001" (reset) will this clear the steps and can i do it once again with another temperature from 2.? after stopping the program, what will the heater do? Edited by Peter

Peter, First thing is to verify which E5CK you have! To do what you describe, you will need an E5CK-T, ramping unit. This unit will allow you to set the time and temperature parameters you mention. The E5CK unit does have a ramp to setpoint parameter. However, there is internal way to control how long the unit will hold that temperature. Hope this will help.