brahem2005

ntst nt11s

11 posts in this topic

hallo i need the software to upload and download to the nt11s ...can someone send me a programm or tell me where can i download it many thanks for all
1 person likes this

You will need Omron NTST (NT Series Support Tool). Please contact your local Omron Distributor to purchase the software.
1 person likes this

is there no software as freeware ??? i have 3 disc i've get it with my nt11s but they are damaged from omron i don't get any reponse thanks
1 person likes this

I believe what you are referring to is a very old DOS based software. It has not been available for several years. I do not know of any free software that will back up / restore the application in the NT11S. Sorry.
1 person likes this

Indeed I believe the follow up on the dos software (NT11S-ZA3AT-EV1) is the NT Support Tool. And unfortunately it's licensed. I don't believe you can use the NTSS dos software, which is in the download section. Probably pre-NT11S. But maybe one of the real gurus have a copy of the NT11S ST if it's unlicensed or freely distributable. Here are some manuals though for your information. NT11S Operation Manual V029-E1-2 NT11S Support Tool Operation Manual V030-E1-1 To answer the question in the other topic you opened (please keep questions related to the same subject in the same topic) Uploading the application from an NT11S and downloading to another is possible with NTST. It would be a bit difficult though to get the PT in transmit mode when the screen is dead. Just follow the manuals closely. Or is it just the backlight ? Because then maybe you could just exchange the backlight of the other non programmed unit yourself !? Never seen the inner works of an NT11S myself but it's worth a look. Then you won't need any software or cables.
1 person likes this

Yes, I checked a copy of NTSS v2.33, no NT11S support.
1 person likes this

Here is a copy of the old DOS version. I am not sure if it will work with newer versions of the NT11S though. nt11Se.zip

1 person likes this

Hi brahem2005, Pls check the link in your email.
1 person likes this

Dear Friends I need your Help

I have a NT11S-SF121, we initializing screens and lost work, I need your help, I need only file for work (screen) with the file types * .M1S,
Thank you, for understanding
1 person likes this