Sergei Troizky

Simple programming cable for Mitsubishi FX

126 posts in this topic

Please  I want wiring diagram for cable between pc and plc melsec  FX32MT 

I'm used melsec program software 

IMG_20180226_121518.jpg

Read the post you just replied to.  It's all about building the cables.

Dear sir 

Please send me the wiring diagram between pc  (dp 9 )and plc melsec FX32MT  (25 pin soket  ) and the suitable program software used.

IMG_20180226_121518.jpg

Open your eyes and read the complete post....everything you need is there.

Gx developer will program it

Dear sir 

Thank you for interest. but I don't receive any post for drawing the wiring 

Dear sir

thank you for reply.thank you for wiring cable .but contain FX-232AW this function can be make ?if you can please send me the wiring for it.

thanks

best regards

The FX-232AW is an RS232 to RS422 converter with extended list of signals, and you can not repeat its schematics alone. You should use standard accessories for this connection, at least like SC-09 cable.

1 person likes this

Dear sir

thank you very much .the FX-232AW contain two parall port one from plc and other in the personal computer but not contain db9 port so i f I want used laptop computer which contain db9 port what is the solving.

Just buy a cable.  Mitsubishi PLCs use RS422, your PC is RS232.  At a minimum you need a converter.

FX-232AW has 2 25-pin serial ports, not parallel ports.

Dear sir

thank you for interest , please see photo I make direct cable between plc and laptop but not connect why?

sc_02n.png

s-l1600.jpg

2_DSSE-9G8K5N_TxAB_A-CPU.jpg

aj71c24.png

For goodness sake save yourself time and heartache and buy a lead at only $6.00 it's a no brainer.

SC-09 cable

Steve

Dear sir

thank you for interest but the soket in plc contain 25 pin so the sc-09 cable not used in this plc .please send me the suitable cable beteen plc fx-32mt (25 pin) and laptop (dp 9 pin)

SC-09-RS232-RS422-interface-is-available-in-A-and-FX-series-3-meters-red-version.jpg

This image is found on page 4 of this post. As you can see, you will need electronic conversion between the 25 pin and the 9 pin. This is why your direct connection is not working.

Dear sir

thank you for interest but the plc  fx-32mt is contain soket 25 pin female not  contain in the attach photo so the cable is between 25 pin female and dp 9 male such as drawing in attache file  please send me the suitable wiring cable connection 

cable.bmp

aj71c21.png

Sigh, as nephets says, buy one for £5

The SC09 has a 25 pin plug and socket.

You pull it apart when you need the 25 pin part

MrPLC_SC09_Explained.jpg.80cd4daaa899bdc

The section on the left side is an adaptor for the newer PLCs. You only need the cable on the right side. It is the correct gender. There is a converter inside the 25 pin hood. A direct (Pin to Pin) connection will NOT work.

Dear sir

thank you for interest .thank you very very much 

SC09 is two pieces and has both 8-pin round and 25-pin PLC plugs, as was visible in this thread.  .

On 2/20/2004 at 0:38 PM, Sergei Troizky said:

Most probably, not all the communication settings are OK. Also, I would test the converter with anything else. A serial mouse is good enough, if you can get one. Or try another brand PLC, with RS232 programming port. SC-09 also should be tested on another PC with a serial port.

Great work with the diagram. I have many cables with 6 and 8 pin mini din type connectors and I suggest to people that they should label their cables. This will save frustration when you have identical looking cables that are wired differently.

On 3/6/2018 at 7:31 PM, nehpets said:

For goodness sake save yourself time and heartache and buy a lead at only $6.00 it's a no brainer.

SC-09 cable

Steve

By this post I am in tears.

Hello, does anyone have the pinout or schematic with the integrated ones used for the sc09 cable? I need db9 to db25 for a fx series plc. I read the whole forum and the images were deleted

PD i can't buy a cable because of the time to arrive to my country 

Thanks

The images are all still there.

2 hours ago, Carmoya said:

Hello, does anyone have the pinout or schematic with the integrated ones used for the sc09 cable? I need db9 to db25 for a fx series plc. I read the whole forum and the images were deleted

PD i can't buy a cable because of the time to arrive to my country 

Thanks

I don't know what more information you need than what is provided in this thread already.