Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ToddM

Omron CX programmer vs 1.1

8 posts in this topic

Hi Folks....Does anyone have or can link me to the users manual for Omron's CX Programmer vs. 1.1 I just looked through 30 some pages of downloads and found about every version except 1.1 Thanks and later....Todd

I just pulled out my v1.1 cd. There is a printed manual, but no electronic manual was on the disc. Just as a point of interest, version 1.1 upgrades were shipped in October 1999. Sorry to not be of more assistance.

Hi Todd / GT, As far as I'm aware, electronic versions were only available from v3.0 onwards (but don't quote me on that!!!). Regards anonymous

anonymous and gtsupport....Are any other versions close enough to version 1.1 to get by with? BTW Thanks for checking for me. Later....Todd

Hello Todd, Here's the manual for v3.1. Some things will have changed quite a bit, but the basic 'mechanics' are pretty much the same. If you are looking at Omron as a long term solution, I strongly recommend that you get hold of a copy of v5 or later, the functionality and usability is a light year away from v1.1 (which after all, as with most version 1 software, is just a slight step up from a Beta version ). Or better still, go grab a copy of CX-One - got just about everything you need for a total automation solution! By the way, what PLCs are you looking at using? CX-P 1.1 will not support CS1H-H, CS1G-H, (does support non '-H' versions) CPM2*S*, nor any of the CJ Series. Hope this helps Regards anonymous W414_01.pdf

Here is Version 1.0: CXP.zip

Here is version 2.0: CXP20.zip

Thanks Jay Anthony, anonymous,& gtsuport....anonymous asked We have about 3 Omron C200H PLCs and one other Omron PLC {but I forget the model number} In a facility with mostly AB {SLC500s and PLC5s} a few Siemens step7 and a little GE Fanuc90/30s thrown in for good measure {oh yeah and one odd ball mitsubishi } We have Syswin 3.4 and I can hack around in it a little bit but I'd like to get familier with the CX programmer also.Thanks all for the manuals. this along with the help files should get me started. Thanks and later....Todd