Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anyaddress

help plc micro error light always flashing!

4 posts in this topic

Hi all plz I need ur help, I have a modicon micro plc and the error lamp is flashing (red colour), this happened before from 1year I just changed the backup battery ,reprograme the plc with the application and every thing is fine and machine back to work normally, now I replace the battery with a new one (knowing that battery low level indicator doesn't light),the error led is still flashing but the machine just working fine except for error flashing, I reprogram the plc with the original application and run it nothing happen the error still flashing but the machine is working, using my pl7 micro software I go to diagnostic mode and it indicates that the last fault is caused by battery (I replaced battery,reprogramme plc but error is still flashing ) any suggestion to know why error lamp still flashing knowing that I have modicon plccmicro (pl7 micro) with a memory card thank you

Did you power cycle the PLC or stop it and start it after the battery was replaced? That error latches on.

i take the old battery out,put a new battery ,reprograme my plc (i stop the plc and then run it) nothing happen error lamp still flashing knowing that the nachine working fine also i compare the application inside plc with the original application and its was IDENTICAL,any sujjestion plz

I'd have to dig up the CD with the manual, but there is a list of reasons that would apply. I'll find the manuals on the TSX Micro and post them later today.