Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
val

input and output address for CPM2a

5 posts in this topic

Hello there! i am a beginner in using plc's and my training in basic plc is siemens, therefore i am having problems especially the addresses of the inputs and outputs of CPM 2a.

Val, Welcome to the forum!! Specific addresses will depend on the model number of the CPM2 you are using. In general, inputs are located in channels 000 - 009, and outputs are in channels 010 - 019. Therefore your first input would be addressed 000.00. Most of the processors use 12 bits in input channels (bits 00 - 11) and 8 bits in output channels (bits 00 - 07) This manual should help: CPM2A Operation Manual @ Mr.PLC.com Hope this will help and Good Luck! Let us know if you need any other assistance. Edited by gtsuport

Hello Val. I have a batery of 100 exercises for CPM2A and other documentation in this web: www.salesianosmonzon.com/curso/curso.htm All are in Spanish but can help you

For an English tutorial try this link CPM1 Training

When you look on the top of the CPM2A. On top of the unit are the inputs below the screwterminal there are three rows of numbers. You will see in the thirth row numbers with CH in front. That is your channel number. When u look above this number you will see the numbers 00 to 07? ( Depending upon the type you're using ). These numbers are the input numbers. You put them behind your channel number. With a point between them to get number like 000.00, 001.00, 001.00. For the outputs you use the number like above. These numbers are above the lower screwterminal. ( The lower screw terminal are the outputs. ) The first output is 010.00.