Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mehmet doðan

How to make receipe

2 posts in this topic

I am new user with the OMRON PLCs, I try to save some records to the memory and I want to reload these records whenever I can. Is it possible to use  Dm (data memory area) for that purpose and Another problem, when I want to create more than 3 records, should I use move command at each time or is there any practical way to save many records at the same time

The DM(Data memory) is the ideal place to store records, primarily for three reasons: 1.     It is the largest area of memory in any Omron PLC. 2.     It is data retentive (battery-backed)(retains data on power down) 3.     It is the only area of memory that can be indirectly addressed. When you are working with a table of data that needs to be stored at a different location, use the XFER(70) function.  This is like the MOV(21) function because it has a source word and a destination word, but XFER(70) throws in a third operand for how many words.  The format looks like this: XFER(70)  Name of Function #0010      How many words to Transfer DM0000    First Source Word DM0100    First Destination Word :p