Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swimmy67

FX3U Manuals

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, Was everyone that downloaded the FX3U manuals that I uploaded able to open and view the PDF files? I have heard that some people that downloaded the files were not able to open them. The problem that I had was with Acrobat 7. I had to uninstall Acrobat 7 and reinstall Acrobat 6. I was able to open and view all of the files with Acrobat 6. Please let me know if I will need to repost or if they are OK. Thanks, swimmy67

I had no problem FYI Had a quick browse through the instruction set.......... and there is now an instruction i needed a few years ago but did not exist. RND RND to generate a random number A few years ago I did some research and development on a new machine that they wanted to dye yarn passing through it with random colours. I had a hell of a job devolping a random number generator. I did manage in the end but for long enough it ran with an index pointer through data registers with random (ok not random - i put them there) numbers already in the D regs.

The Communications one won't open for me. But the others worked.

Chris, I tried downloading the Communication Manual from home and I was not able to open it even with Acrobat 6. I reuploaded the Communication Maunal by editing the Upload. When I tried downloading t he file again, it opened and downloaded fine. I hope everything else is OK. Thanks, swimmy67