Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest radmaxntx

mem error and other problems

6 posts in this topic

Hi thanks for the posts to my previous question. My c200hs has a mem error when I connect via the serial port with SSS. The red error LED is on solid. I could only get the rs-232 to connect at 2400 baud regauardless of which position the switches are in. I loaded the DM area with 5A5A, position 6000 reads 0005 and won't accept the change. Could someone give some direction on these peceived problems. thanks in advance. max muston

1. Set DM6645 to #0001. 2. Set DM6646 to #0303. 3. Turn DipSwitch 5 to OFF. 4. Connect at 9600, E,7,2.

Re-reading your original post, I see you also have a mem err when connecting with SSS. Why are you loading DM6000 with 5A5A? This is not a setup area.

jay, in answer to your question "HELP ME, I don't know what i'm doing" hey I got to play a little more tonite and bits#27015,27110,27215 bits are stuck "on" any ideas???

Well, I'm glad you told me about these bits. It's obvious to me that you don't have a memory cassette mounted to your CPU and Dipswitch 2 is in the ON position. See if you can figure it out.

Say Jay YOU DA MAN!!!javascript:emoticon('') javascript:emoticon('') that fixed my mem error problem. I guess it customary to strip a processor prior to selling it!!! thanks a million.