Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fasagianghanoi

What is diffence between PLC FX2N-1HC and FX-1HC

5 posts in this topic

Now I have trouble when change PLC FX2C system to FX2NC system . SYSTEM FX2C below : FX2C-128MT + FX-2DA + FX-1HC+FX1HC. (need 48 input +64 output) I already setup new hardware as : FX2NC-96MT + FX2NC 16YT+ FX2NC-INV-IF + FX2N-2DA + FX2N-1HC + FX2N-1HC . Pls show me when wiring FX2N-2DA and FX2n-1HC have what diffence with old series ? Thank you very much ! Lam

You're going to need to download the manuals for the old and new and compare them. I expect the terminal labeling and such will remain the same, but the wiring diagrams are in the manuals. Go to www.meau.com in the download section and type in your part numbers, it will search for manuals that way.

Dear Sir, The first I thank you so much for yours support. I already have been catalog and manual . I downloaded this software from PLC FX2C-128MT. But I have some question about wiring as : 1. In FX-1HC has got terminal : KA to A24(FX1HC), KB to COMB(FX1HC), KZ to COMP(FX1HC) ; Y01H to YHN ; Y012 to YSN. Signal : KA, KB, KZ, Y01H, Y02H from control panel in this machine. Now I change this PLC to PLC FX2NC so I must to use FX2N-1HC. So I already wiring as : KA to A- ; KB to B- ; KZ to COMP .; Y01H to YH+; Y02H to YS+; MY SOLUTION IS WRONG OR RIGHT ? PLS Tell me know ? Thanks again and best regards. Lam

Hi, the KA to A- ; KB to B- ; KZ to COMP looks ok. I am not dead sure about the YH+ and YS+. These are outputs from the card.

Hi Waynes, Thank you very much for your opinion . I will test and after send you status ! Thanks again and best regards. HongLam