Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Chandra

How to Connect wonderware with TSX micro 3721

8 posts in this topic

hai all , i would like to ask How we can connect plc scneider tsx micro 3721 with scada (wonderware 9.0)? thanx for helping us.

Well, TSX Micro supports 4 communication protocols : Unitelway, FIPWAY, Modbus and TCP/IP. For Unitelway, it's integrated by TER port but for the others, you've got to add comm. card, especially TCP/IP you have to add one module called TSX ETZ 410/510.

Wonderware will communicate with an OPC server that can talk to he TSX Micro. Kepware makes one, or Modicon themselves offer one. Your comm choices will be via serial with the programming cable, Ethernet via the TSXETZ410/510 or with a communication card in the processor you can do Modbus Plus. I have a TSXETZ510 webserver module I'm looking to sell. We're not a Modicon distributor anymore and have no need for our lab equipment. The module is like new with original packaging if you're interested.

hai, chris thanx for offering me that module. i have final project about communication between 2 PLC TSX Micro 37-21. The first PLC we use TER port to transfer program from PC to PLC by using TSX PCX 1031. how we can use communication by terminal port ? or we can use aux port to have communication? i would like to have some tutorial, or some manual book that can send by my e-mail address (chandra_udayana@yahoo.com) maybe i can have step by step how to have communication ? i'd like to say thanks a lot for all of you attention. GOD bless you

You should be able to use the AUX port to communicate Unitelway to the other PLC. That will still allow you to use the TER port for programming. If you connect a TSXETZ510, it actually connects to the TER or AUX port and has another TER port on the front, so you don't lose a connection point. Go to www.us.telemecanique.com and go into the TSX Micro and PL7 software sections for the manuals. I have them all downloaded here and will try to add a couple to the MRPLC.Com downloads section as time permits.

thanx chris, for give me a clue. i want to ask : 1. how to send mw 10 which value is 10 from plc 1 as a master to plc 2 as a slave with (ad0 = 6, ad1 = 7, ad2 = 8)? 2. how to read mw 10 from plc 1 as a master with the same address (ad0 = 6, ad1 = 7, ad2 = 8)? 3. how to connect between that two plc with ladder diagram ? i would like to have some ladder about it, because no one here know about it. thanx a lot. Gbu

The answer to question 1 and 2 is using SEND_REQ function, if you d/l the manual you'll be able to find all the parameters you need to fill inside that function. On "how to connect PLC using ladder?", what do you mean connect here?? is it communication?? If it is then the answer is the same as Q 1 & 2.

Use the usb to serial programmng lead and communicate via FSgateway and an older (free) copy v2.4 or v2.5 of OFS (OPC Server). Works great, and at very little cost.