Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Rolf

Internal relays

3 posts in this topic

Coming from Medoc 2.30 I’m forced to use a Q00CPU and DX developer due to the large number of I/O’s. I’m used to program by instruction list or ladder, but I’m not a crack at all! I need to program circuits, but I can not the most simple running light get to work. The program won’t jump in any of the internal relays (S0, S10, …) Initializing as I’m used to do it from the FX with Medoc is not accepted, what am I doing wrong, what should I start with to equal the….. LD M8002 SET S0 ZRST S10 S99 ….. out of the FX any replay is appreciated, thanks! rolfae@gmail.com

You have many things to learn stepping up from the FX to the Q series. You had better get the programming manual for the Q series. For a start, you have to tell the PLC what units you have plugged in and where - before they will work The special internal relays (like M8002) are different The S step relays dont work the same and ZRST is not in the instruction set. Its nearly start again time :)

Your M bits (M8000+) are SM bits in Q series. Go into the help file, pick Special Relay/Register, pick Q series, and you will be presented with the list of them. You should as was previously recommended get your hands on the Q manuals. They are all available at www.meau.com, or I will post a few of them here.