Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jclade

activation code/legit copy syswin 3.41

6 posts in this topic

I have been searching high and low for a way to aquire an activation code for my demo version of syswin 3.41. I can't seem to find a way to get an activation code or even a legitimate liscenced copy (not the demo) to download. Can you please help. All I want do is fix some machines that have Omron PLCs in them! JC

Hi... The only way to aquire a legitimate copy of Syswin is from your local Omron Representative. They will be able to help. Nibroc

jclade, If the PLCs are CPM Series, there is a software package "CPMSERIESSYSWIN" specifically for those types. Costs around £10 here in the UK . Note, if the PLCs are CS or CJ Series, then Syswin will be of no use to you. You'll need CX-Programmer. Ask your Omron rep about getting hold of a 'demo' copy of CX-P. You won't need a license number for this, and it'll give you full functionality for all of Omrons PLC range (except the very old C**K, C**H, and SP series) with the exception of printing or saving projects. Oh, and don't forget the programming cable... Regards anonymous

Syswin is dead anyway you should try using CX for the very old ones LSS was not bad

If I remember correctly you need to have a LPT port dongle to use SysWin with anything other than the CPM1 series PLC's. So a activation code might not be enough.

the last version of SYSWIN was supplied with activation codes, while the use of dongles was discontinued, although you could use the existing one in case of upgrade from another version. That said, I second suggestions that you try to obtain CX-Programmer.