Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kris Verlinden

Mitsubishi MELSEC Q2AS CPU

2 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I've got a problem and I hope somebody could help me. In the firm I work a machine is operating with a PLC from Mitsubishi, with a Q2AS CPU. Could anyone tell me how to retreive the program from this PLC? What do I need to download the program? Is there a password needed? What kind of a program do they use on a Mitsubishi PLC? If anyone could help me I would be gratefull!

Get the recent version of WinGPP ( see www.meau.com for details ) and SC09 cable (Beijir). Connect one side to the Q2AS CPU and the other to COM port of your Laptop. Start WinGPP and open PLC program if you have it or create new one. If you are creating new one make sure to select correct CPU. Click on Online menu > Transfer Setup and click on "PLC direct coupled setting" (it's on the right hand side). Test the connection by clicking on "Connection Test". If your COM port is not COM1, click on the "Serial" icon in upper left corner (should be yellow by now) and choose your COM port. Feel free to crank up the communication speed if you want to (don't worry). Click on big "Ok" button in lower right corner. Go back to Online menu and select "Read from PLC" and select everything. If you are lucky, you will get the comments as well. have fun