Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest ppetre

OP20

4 posts in this topic

Hello, These days I've received a new task to solve. It is about OP20 and its memory module which make some problem on power-up. If I change the memory module with one from another identical machine I have no problem. So, I need to transfer the program into a new memory module. Unfortunately I didn't work with this and I don't have any documentation about OP20. I find out that Comtext software is used for OP20. Can you help me please with Comtext or any documentation? If yes please send it to my email: ppetre@k.ro Thank you Petre Popescu

I never know that siemens has a HMI name OP20. all the siemens HMI can program by Protool

Two days I tried to find something about OP20 on the www. Until now I have found that OP20 is an old one and is no longer supported by Siemens and the software for it is "Comtext". I found out that "comtext" is before "Protool" and also before "comtext" was another software for OP1. Also I found out that the numbers 1,5, 7, 15, 17, 20 from OP1, OP20 ,OP5, OP15, OP7, OP17 don't say the order they appeared on the market. And this is all I know about it. Help me guys! Comtext maybe, some documentation maybe. Thank you. ppetre@k.ro Petre Popescu