Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pomar

Texas Instruments PLC

9 posts in this topic

Hello everybody. Plese help me to find some user's manuals for TI PLC Model 425? May be somebody knows web site that contain any materials on this topic?

Seimens are doing all the TI505 and 545 stuff now. Could start on their site.

Actually Siemens has discontinued the 505 a long time ago. The people who still sell these old PLCs (which were made by Koyo) would be www.automationdirect.com and they might be able to help you. Check their website or www.siemens.com and look for manual downloads.

Not true, Siemens just stopped productin this past June/July, they are still selling what they have in inventory. Control Technologies is picking up production, and plan to be up and running with new controllers sometime in the spring of 2006. You are correct about the 425 though.

I thought I had a copy of a discontinuation notice from like 2002. I'd better doublecheck my files... The last catalog they produced on this series was 1998.

Ken is correct on this, regarding the 500/505 series. The 400 series is Automation Direct as Chris mentioned.

Tnanks everebody

Since Siemens have stopped making the TI 555 / 505, a company called CTI (Who have previously released ethernet modules and expansions for the APT programming language for TI-505 series controllers) have picked up the Mantle and are in work prodcing a New 565 type PLC... Or So I hear anyhow! Try them at their website http://199.184.177.36/ (Believe it or not!) The website is at least worth a look.

Looks like the NEW 505 replacement the CTI 2500 has not yet been released. Try this link instead: http://www.controltechnology.com/