Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest J@ck

Siemens S7-315 2DP & InTouch 9.0

8 posts in this topic

Hello, Does anyone knows in wchich way can I connect S7-315 2DP with InTouch 9.0 via PROFIBUS protocol ? I have installed DAserver for S7, specified the topic and almost everything in intouch but have no idea how to all that stuff in Simatic ?? Thanks 4 all answers

Is the "DA server" an OPC server, and is that "Simatic Softnet S7" ? I have made a guide to set up OPC with Simatic Net software. Go to http://www.plcs.net/downloads/ under "Siemens".

Hi, There is a DA seerver it is called DASS7 I've got problems with configurating the IP address & where to insert the TOPIC and ACCES NAME ??

Are you sure you have gotten things straight ? Profibus does not use IP addresses. Do you want to access the S7 PLC via Profibus or via Ethernet ? What comms hardware do you have in the PC ? Unfortunately I dont know DASS7, but the above struck me as an impossible combination.

Ello Actually I first thought to use CP & Ethernet but now I am not sure what to use IE or Profibus What is simplier to use and what are the requirements for Profibus(Hardware, software) ? I'm using S7 315 2DP and Digital & Analog Input/Output modules. At present Everything what I do is on PLCSIM

Hi I've connected a HMI running InTouch 9 to a S7 315-2DP by adding a CP343-1 (6GK7343-1EX20-0XE0) to the S7 and using the Wonderware SIDIRECT DAServer V1.0. Using the 'DASSIDirect' lets you communicate using an ordinary ethernet network card (NIC) in the HMI PC rather than having to use a Siemens comms card & 'middleware' Everything worked 'straight of the box' & was pretty easy to set up.

COnsider a 6GK7343-1CX00-0XE0 (CP-343-1 "Lean") which is aprox half price of the "normal" CP-343-1. Only important limitation for you is that it allows max 8 connections against the normal 16. Another option is to go via MPI or Profibus with a CP5611 card plus Simatic Softnet S7 software. That wil be approx the same price as the Ethernet solution. It is a bit more complicatedto set up (but not at all impossible).

Ello, Now I know that everything has to be done on CP5611 In case of any problems I will send it to this forum :) Regards