Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiwikev

Siemens COMGRAPH/COROS

3 posts in this topic

Right then, I have finally managed to get hold of the software required to program the CP527, unfortunately the book is as usual for a S5 book bloomin' hopeless - so have any of you older gentlemen out there used this package / know where there might be a more informative manual - I have the COROS Config Software COMGRAPH Planning guide ( C79000-G8576 - C190) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I use COMGRAPH on a regular basis to program OP30's If you can give some indication of what you want to do I may be able help. If you dont want to clog the forum with a load of details e-mail me at mmdnineteenfiftyseven@btopenworld.com (anti spam change the words to figures!) I will do what I can. I dont think there is a book which will help. Mike D PS I wont be able to pick my e-mail up until Friday afternoon this week Edited by miked

On 7/27/2005 at 0:25 AM, Kiwikev said:

Right then, I have finally managed to get hold of the software required to program the CP527, unfortunately the book is as usual for a S5 book bloomin' hopeless - so have any of you older gentlemen out there used this package / know where there might be a more informative manual - I have the COROS Config Software COMGRAPH Planning guide ( C79000-G8576 - C190) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dear KiwiKev,

I had a major breakdown in the PLC Control system due to sudden power outage in the plant.

To cut a long story short we had to re-upload the program, the program was successfully reloaded but currently we have no communication between OP30C and CP 5431 ( 6GK1543-1AA01) - we are also in the midst of a major upgrade to the line including the control system.

We have encountered this issue a month ago and we have thoroughly investigated the issue and according to an experienced Siemens engineer we are missing the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 to configure the communication processor with the OP30C and S5.

If you could be iso kind to upload a link ( or send me plz a private message )  for the Comgraph V.2.32 or A2.32 ( if you still have it ), I will buy them a big round of beer beerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gifbeerchug.gif

Much appreciated Sir.

Chris

Thanks a million in advance.

Edited by Chris Marlin