Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KDunaikin

F940GOT-SBD-H-E

3 posts in this topic

Hello All. Anybody can help me? I have F940GOT-SBD-H-E with FX2N. In F940GOT-SBD-H-E i want grip swith button, when grip swith is press touch screen is active, (i can press bit keys, input integer variables...), when grip swith is not press touch screen is not active. Can i make in GT Designer2 situation when grip swith is not press, touch screen is active?, bighouse press grip swith and press button in touch screen panel is very Inconveniently

don't use grip switch to enable screen functions, at least not all of them. i wouldn't do this because it is less comfortable to work with (sometimes those switches have really strong spring and your hand gets tired quickly). besides, grip switch should be wired to your safety circuit (hardwired), that's what is for. you can monitor status of this switch by plc input and write your logic so that GOT control is enabled only when grip switch is pressed. keep in mind that doing this without safety circuit is not safe so make sure to evaluate your application. --- edit ---- maybe i didn't make it clear enough - GT2 or GOT have no idea about grip switch. you cannot program GOT (GOT alone) to function one way or another depending on state of grip switch. you CAN do this with PLC if you monitor status of the grip switch. this can be as simple as inserting grip sw. plc input contact in series with any control that is on GOT. you can also put one rung to clear all commands from GOT if grip switch is not active etc. if you want to prevent users from seeing anything on GOT unless grip sw is pressed, just create another screen, keep it blank and write logic to show this screen when button is not pressed.

Thank you. I make Grip switch "disable", and touch screen is active when grip swich not press.