Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin Carpenter

Mitsubishi Download Site

7 posts in this topic

Hi, Can anyone tell me the address of Mitsubishi download sites for manuals etc? I know that Chris often says use www.meau.com, but that seems to be country specific as I'm not allowed entry to the site ..... presumably because it knows I'm not based in the States. Can't find a thing on the UK site ..... chronic attempt really. Seem to recall there was a Canadian web site that allowed access, but my bookmark has disappeared for some reason. Just want to know what the new features in the latest version (6.x) of IEC developer are when compared with V5.x Thanks in advance

You mean www.mitsubishi-automation.com ?

Thanks, that'll do nicely. The one I was moaning about was http://www.mitsubishi.co.uk/automation/ .... can't seem to find a thing on there

www.meau.com has just about everything but people from some parts of world complained that they get redirected to japaneese or other servers.

I've had customers who were overseas working on systems tell me they had no problems getting on www.meau.com and I've seen people in these forums saying they couldn't get in. Here's the link to MELFANSWEB which is created by some ofthe software installs. This is the main site in Japan for Mitsubishi Electric Factory Automation. http://wwwf2.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/melf...answeb/english/

You have chance to avoid the rederection if you turn off JavaScript at the right moment. (Possible for example with Mozilla-Browser and PrefBar installed) Franz

Thanks Franz. It's work.