Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigjoe

mitsubishi SFTL

8 posts in this topic

Can anybody help me, just learning plc then I read about shift register, so I tried making a ladder on medoc this is the only thing that I made and I don't know what's next X11 --l l----------[sFTL X0 M0 K14 K4] So anybody can help me and explain further or give some examples?

There is a good explanation in the articles section. http://www.mrplc.com/kb/index.php?page=ind...x_v2&id=71&c=12 Also see the FX manual, I think you can download it in the downloads section.

Bigjoe, you did not explain the task or the difficulties. Still, read first about the pulse format of the instructions.

sergei, actually I am just making an experiment to see how the shift register works and I just saw that pattern of the ladder on the mitsu manual from this site. Base from what I have read shift register theoretically they have a signal for data and clock pulse. So I am asking with the circuit I had wrote before which of those represents the data and clock, is it X11 or X0? and what does the other part of the circuit represents because I am confused? Thanks REgards, johnny Edited by bigjoe

X11 --l l----------[sFTL X0 M0 K14 K4] Hi Bigjoe, Ladder above implies: X11 is the clock, Please refer to the table below: The cycle will repeat until the K14 is satisfied...

Hi! I am just learning plc also and I am using medoc version 2.4, FXo plc. I just saw this thread about SFTL. I am trying to write also ladder to see how it works, but instead of SFTL, I want to try SFTLP however I could not find that function on Medoc. Does have medoc have that function with FXo? IF it does how? Please site some examples?

Try to use PLS instruction with an auxiliary M and use it as shift clock input. Max

X11 is not a "clock" actually. It is the instruction execution condition, which execution will be permanent (in every PLC scan) as long as the condition is true. For single execution use pulse as a condition or the instruction pulse format. Edited by Sergei Troizky