Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chalpa

No output signals in A series module

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone: First, I´m just starting to program Mitsubishi PLCs, so maybe this is a 100% newbie question. I got an A2SHCPU mounted in a 7 slots rack. In position number 0 is a A1SX41 output module and in the position 1 is an A1SJ71UC24-R2 COmputer Link Module. I´m using a GPP software Package to program it. I have the program working but it appears that is only "internal" because i can get any output signal or serial communication getting out of the modules. When I force an output (by example Y0A0) it turns ON in the program but the LED in the modules don´t The same happens with the Computer Link Module. I´m suppose to be sending a message out of the port but the SD Led don´t turns ON. When I send a message from the PC to the module the RD led blinks but the program read empty registers from the module memory. I´m using the module in mode 5, "NON-PROTOCOL MODE". I´m missing something in the configuration? I got the modules declared in the I/O list and everything. The PLCs blinks the error LED if I don´t do it. I´m attaching a ZIP file with the program in case you want to take a look on it. Regards and thanks in advance for your help. Ascii.zip Edited by Chalpa

Firstly, an A1SX41 module is a 32 point DC sink INPUT module, not an output module Where you are turning on the output Y0A0 in the code, this does not correspond with your module configuration. The first card in the rack occupies 32 points and thus the addresses X00 thru X1F Your next card occupies the addressed XY20 thru XY3f In your to and from instructions, you are accessing the module at head address 1 (H1), there is no H1 in this layout, for the comms card it will be H2

Hi again: I made the changes that you said and is still the same, the SD Led in the Comm module still is not bliking while the send program is running. I connect the Hyperterminal program of the PC and I don´t receive anything yet. I´m sorry for the error in the Input module Again, there is the ZIP file Thanks for your help Ascii.zip

Ok, forget it, is working now It was a problem with the com cable Thank you